Ever since I first became aware of fractals I have found them visually fascinating and endless fun to play with using readily available software. This blog is an excuse to publish some of the images I produce during moments of sef-indulgence on the computer.
With a love of kaleidoscopes I have always found most pleasure in producing simple symmetrical or mandalic single-layer images as opposed to the more artistic creations many prefer to make. Most of the images posted therefore tend to reflect my preference for simplicity & symmetry. They are posted at a size of 1600 x 900 pixels. If any take your fancy feel free to download them.
Click on the thumbnails for full size .jpg images then right-click "save image as".
The included dynamic videos can be viewed full screen @ HD 1080.

19.10.14

UltraFractal105

No comments:

Post a Comment